The Sleep&Glow pillow has the following dimensions – 22x15x5 inches
The Sleep&Glow pillow is designed and produced in Europe. Our pillows are handmade at one of the biggest orthopaedic pillow manufacturers in line with top quality standards. The manufacturing process and facility are certified by ISO 9001.
The Sleep&Glow pillow is made of European non-toxic, safety approved materials. The pillow core is made of 100% adaptive polyurethane foam, enriched with silver ions. The foam is also called ‘memory foam’,initially created by NASA for astronauts and their comfort during space travels.
Lay your head in such a way, so that face parts prone to squashing – gentle skin around the eyes, cheeks, nasolabial triangle – get deposited into the cradle (1). The head should be positioned on the pillow comfortably – leaning towards zones (2), (4), (5) and touching zone (3), while the bolster (5) will provide orthopaedic neck support.
We all sleep differently, and our faces are distinct, that is why we recommend finding such a head position, which will be comfortable specifically for you.Sleep on the back:
Lay your head into cradle (3) – it’s located in the centre of the pillow. This cradle is specially designed to make it slightly difficult to turn on the side and therefore prolong your sleep on the back. Please pay attention – the distance between the left and right-side sleep cradles was determined to allow getting into the right zone, when changing sleep positions. Over time you will get used to turning out in the side sleep cradles (1), as this sleep position will intuitively appear most comfortable and familiar.Sleep on the stomach:
Even though the Sleep&Glow pillow can be used for sleeping on the stomach, orthopaedists do not recommend this sleep position.
When sleeping on the stomach, neck and shoulder muscles get strained, breathing gets obstructed, brain blood circulation worsens, which lead to headaches and sluggishness feeling. Also, face tissues do not get enough oxygen, which provokes dark circles under the eyes.
The Sleep&Glow pillow is made of 100% adaptive polyurethane foam, which is also called ‘memory foam’, initially created by NASA for astronauts and their comfort during space travels. Our top-quality, high-tech Memory Foam material reacts to your body’s weight and temperature and adapts to the shape of your face and neck, bringing you a comfortable night of sleep.
Sleep&Glow was designed for an extra comfortable sleep and is usually comfortable for most people already from first nights of usage. If you already slept on an orthopaedic pillow before, you may get used to Sleep&Glow fast.
Some people require a bit more time to change their usual regular pillow sleep position to the right and healthy position, provided by the Sleep&Glow pillow.
The Sleep&Glow pillow is sold in the bundle with a standard pillowcase made of 100% Tencel (eucalyptus fibre). We recommend to buy extra Sleep&Glow pillowcases, so that you could use our pillow without a break for pillowcase laundry.
We recommend using only branded Sleep&Glow pillowcases. They are cut out to fit the unique shape of the Sleep&Glow pillow, so that the fabric doesn’t get wrinkled in the side-sleep cradles and doesn’t impact face skin.
Sleep&Glow product range has a silk pillowcase available. It’s made of natural mulberry silk, that doesn’t absorb moisture or cream from the face and its smooth texture reduces hair breakage and tangling during sleep. It also has a slight cooling effect.
Sleep&Glow products are made of high-quality materials and rigorous standards, so you get durable, long-lasting products. Still, we realize that sometimes things go wrong. To protect you against product defects, we provide:
- a 3-year limited warranty for our pillows, starting from the date of purchase;
- a 6-month limited warranty for our pillowcases and pillow-bra, starting from the date of purchase.
The warranty is valid only if care and usage instructions have been followed. The warranty covers physical defects and alternations infringing functional benefits of the pillow and pillowcases. This warranty does not cover damage or failure resulting from misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear. For example, this warranty does not cover discoloration, colour change (yellowing), stains, punctures, tears or abrasions. Additionally, surface imperfections or slight irregularities are a part of memory foam production and does not affect quality, functionality, and structural integrity of the product.
The pillow’s product life is 5 years. After this period, we recommend replacing the pillow.
Product life is 5 years, after which it’s recommended to replace the pillow.
In the unlikely event of you not adjusting to the benefits of the Sleep&Glow pillow and pillow-bra, you can return them within 30 days from the date of purchase and get a refund.
Terms & Conditions:
- The refund applies only to a) the Sleep&Glow pillow dressed into a standard pillowcase and not to the extra pillowcases bought in addition to the pillow; b) the Sleep&Glow pillow bra;
- Return shipping costs should be covered by the customer seeking the refund.
- To become eligible for the refund you must return the Sleep&Glow pillow in its original packaging, with manufacturer labels, usage instructions, and the original packing slip.
- The free trial program and money back guarantee does not cover international orders outside of the USA due to same item export-import limitations.
- Please send an e-mail to [email protected] not later than 30 days after the date of purchase;
- Please share the reason of why you want to file for the refund. We seek your feedback.
- You will receive return shipping address and further instructions by e-mail within 3 business days after your inquiry.
- Ship the pillow or pillow-bra back to one of the addresses (on the West or East coasts of the US) received in the e-mail.
- The refund will be wired back to the original method of payment within 5 working days after we receive the return.
Given the personal nature, the returned pillows and pillow bras will be disposed and not resold. So, every time you buy a Sleep&Glow product, you buy a completely new never used before item.
We accept the following payment methods:
We process your online payment with the help of the external payment processor Stripe – a leader in the payments industry.
To enable maximum security of your online payment through our website we do not store your payment card data, which gets encrypted and passed to Stripe. To protect your data while transferring it to Stripe, we use recommended TLS/HTTPS security certificates.
On their end, Stripe fully complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, Stripe makes use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security.
Read more: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
The operational currency of this online store is American Dollars (USD). Foreign currency exchange fees may be applied by the bank, which issued the debit/credit card, should your bank account be denominated in another currency than USD.
We ship worldwide
Our fulfilment centers are located on the West and East coasts of the US. We ship all orders from the US.
- FREE shipping on US$ 180+ orders
- US$ 12.99 for orders below US$ 180 to all states except Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- US$ 29.99 for orders below US$ 180 to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- 5 business days delivery timing;
Extra Pillowcase orders:
- FREE shipping on all orders
- 5 business days delivery timing;
Pillow Bra orders:
- FREE shipping on US$ 110+ pillow bra orders
- US$ 4.99 for pillow bra orders below US$ 110 to all states except Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- US$ 9.99 for pillow bra orders below US$ 110 to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- 5 business days delivery timing;
- Please see shipping costs upon your country selection, when placing the order
- Delivery timings will differ depending on the country of destination
Beware of additional costs on international shipments:
Orders shipped outside of the USA may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, brokerage fees, and other fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such fees once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, you should contact your local customs offices for more details. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond courier’s delivery estimates.